As a collaboration tool Webex is certainly well established. Cisco even claim that Webex is “One app for everything and everyone”. With over 250 million users it is in contention for one of the most widely used Unified Communications platforms. After having added calling to its portfolio of services, Cisco may well be able to back up their big claims.
What is Cloud Connect for Webex Calling?
One key feature that sets Webex apart from the competition is its voice and Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) enablement. Cloud Connect for Webex Calling is Cisco’s Bring Your Own Carrier (BYOC) offering which allows businesses to enable voice through a Carrier of their choice. There are currently 20 certified calling providers to choose from, including Tata Communications and Alphalink.
Webex Calling allows users to make and receive calls from any device with Webex, while providing features like call routing, number management, and call analytics. This integration is vital for businesses who are looking to streamline or modernize. Another upside of Cloud Connect for Webex Calling is that it is globally available across the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
Cisco recently announced that Webex had successfully reached over 10 million voice-enabled users. An impressive feat, but this still only accounts for a small percentage of the seats utilizing Webex, presenting a sizeable potential market waiting to integrate voice. We can already see how Teams is making moves to corner the voice market, and Webex is likely not far behind.
Because of the voice connectivity it offers, Webex not only enhances customer experiences but also offers a multitude of benefits to Service Providers. But what exactly are those benefits and how does a Carrier or Service Provider get involved with Webex?
The benefits of Webex integration for Service Providers
The benefits of integrating into Cloud Connect for Webex Calling can be split into four main categories.
- Simplified deployment – Integrating to Webex affords Service Providers a simple deployment process. They can quickly and efficiently roll out their services. This means getting new seats onboarded on a short timescale.
- Increased revenue opportunities – The number of organizations that are recognizing the upsides of Unified Communications is skyrocketing. With Webex Calling, Service Providers can tap into the growing demand for integrated voice.
- Limitless scalability – Cisco Webex is one of the most robust platforms on the market, and they are seeing explosive growth. Customers are clamoring for a single solution for all business communication needs and with Webex, Providers can cater to the smallest and the largest businesses.
- Expanded service offerings – Service Providers can offer a more comprehensive suite of communications with the inclusion of Webex.
Integrating to Cloud Connect for Webex Calling
Dstny Automate, in partnership with Ribbon Communications, is an official enablement provider for Webex Calling. We can provide everything that you will need as a Carrier to not only integrate your offering into Webex but also fast-track your go-to-market and help you scale effectively once you are fully integrated and converting seats. We deliver this through our Carrier Automate platform.
Becoming a part of the Webex Calling platform
We have an in-depth understanding of Webex as an entity. With us you need no prior Webex knowledge to be successfully placed on the Webex marketplace. On top of this, we provide key infrastructure that you may be missing, including APIs, SBCs, and integration methods.
Your Webex Go-To-Market strategy
Carrier Automate, powered by Dstny Automate, can fully manage the launch of your Webex offering, reducing complexity and cost. We offer full customer journey mapping, a sturdy go-to-market toolkit, and complete channel support.
Scalability is one of the core pillars of Carrier Automate:
- We keep our offering simple. Carrier Automate is one platform that connects multiple cloud UC options.
- Our infrastructure is carrier-grade. We are best in class when it comes to quality, scalability, and reliability.
- We mitigate risk for you. As we offer an end-to-end service, requiring minimal investment.
- We offer powerful features, as standard. Some of our features include automated provisioning, extensive number management options, analytics, reporting, and emergency calling.
Future-proofing your service
We can future-proof your offering in a number of ways:
- We are evergreen with UC Providers, right down to our actively managed APIs
- We have an extensive product development roadmap. We believe that proactivity is key when it comes to staying ahead of the market.
- We are continuously improving. One of the main focuses of our experienced engineering team is constant improvement. This ensures scalability, compatibility, and supportability.
- Our support team is full of industry experts and we deploy robust SLAs. Our support structure allows us to ensure continued and more importantly uninterrupted high-quality services.
Cloud Connect for Webex Calling provides a significant competitive edge to both Service Providers and customers. By integrating Webex capabilities, Service Providers can expand their offerings and capitalize on new revenue opportunities. At the same time, customers benefit from a leading Unified Communication platform, Webex simplifies collaboration, reduces costs, and enhances security. In today’s fast-paced business environment, Webex is a powerful tool that helps organizations stay connected, efficient, and agile.
With Carrier Automate you have full 24/7 access to industry-leading expertise. We have key relationships with all major UCaaS providers, including Webex, and are ready to support you at every step of your integration, go-to-market, and growth, no matter which direction you go in.